Subject: Re: following up
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "William Colditz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:42:19 -0400

Hi Bill.
Just a quick follow up on your questions.  Probably those who have searched 
the internet may have found cheaper posters.  What we have found is that 
most of those businesses either do not laminate their posters, have larger 
sizes, and/or require the customer to buy new postings when anything 
changes.  Sometimes they do not include all of the postings with their main 
package.  We are straight forward with both are pricing and what we offer. 
We provide all of the required postings and information on our posters.  We 
do not require the customer call us back for what is "missing" or have a 
telemarketing department call them back to get them to get an OSHA package 
or other requirements needed.  We also will provide any changes that would 
come about for that calendar year for free.  New posters, not panels or 
pages.  We have a full legal department that keep our posters up-to-date and 
accurate.  I would be surprised at that pricing they are employing the same 
kind of group.  Also, we have 3 smaller posters which can be displayed 
"calendar style" (as long as the information underneath is accessible by 
just securing the top) so that the posters take up the space of 1 poster.  I 
have seen that quite a few of those companies do offer compliance assurance 
packages which include any changes as part of the package.  Those packages 
will usually cost more then our sets of posters.  The old saying, "you get 
what you pay for" may apply.  However, you may not get what you pay for 
could be more relevant as well.  Let me know what you are running into 
either way when you are out there.
Together we can come up with a game plan to answer any questions or concerns 
the client may have.  Sorry for the book. Talk to you later on.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "William Colditz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: following up

Hi Mike,

I'm still practicing the scrip and studying on how to handle the objections.

I noticed many other Labor Law Poster Services on the internet that
are selling the same posters for $16.95 to $24.95 plus $7.50 to $7.95
for shipping or free shipping for $100 or more sales.  I want to know
if most businesses managers know that they can buy the internet
posters cheaper then we are selling them?  What makes our posters
better then the internet posters?

Bill

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi Bill.
> I was just checking in with you to find out if you needed any help and/or
> had any questions regarding any of the materials that were sent to you.
> Have you gotten out at all? Let me know if I help!
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> Labor Law Poster Service
> Phone 877-321-4144
> Fax 888-442-4144
> [email-masked]