Subject: Fw: Invoice 1171801
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:09:37 -0400

Ryan,
Collections...please forward.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Labor Law Poster Service" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: Invoice 1171801

Thank you for sending your invoice.  As I told you on the phone, Capitol
Casualty receives all of its required posting from our affiliated company
Crete Carrier Corporation.  Therefore, Capitol Casualty would not have
ordered posting on its on behalf.

Laura ProVorse
Direct Dial Phone # 402-323-4214
Fax # 402-475-8005

                                                                           
             Labor Law Poster                                              
             Service                                                       
             <info@laborlawpos                                          To 
             terservice.com>           [email-masked]           
                                                                        cc 
             03/23/2011 10:40                                              
             AM                                                    Subject 
                                       Invoice 1171801                     

                                                                           

                                                                           

ATTN: LAURA

-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service.
UID: 553 (See attached file: 1171801.pdf)
This message contains confidential and proprietary information. If you are
not a named addressee or intended recipient, you should not distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please reply to the sender immediately that you received
this email by mistake and delete this e-mail.