Subject: Re: MSU Federal Credit Union Facilities Operations Manager (DP10051)
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:51:28 -0500

Dear Ms. Pena,
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  I did start the 
process at the time of submitting the application.  At that time I was in 
the process of doing other functions so I could not complete the process 
right then.  I am not sure if the page timed out or if I somehow closed out 
of the process.  I ended up losing everything I had completed.  Again, I am 
truly sorry for the mishap.  I will block off some time later on today to 
get this submitted for your viewing.  Thank you for your patience regarding 
this matter.
Sincerely,
Michael Bishop

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 9:48 AM
Subject: MSU Federal Credit Union Facilities Operations Manager (DP10051)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
MSU Federal Credit Union is requesting additional information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Michael,
Thank you for your interest in the Facilities Operations Manager(DP10051) 
with MSU Federal Credit Union. Please provide us with the following 
information so we may further evaluate your skills.

Candidate: Michael Bishop

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional Comments:
Hello and thank you for your interest in the MSU Federal Credit Union.  In 
order to proceed with your application in the selection process, we ask that 
you complete the brief questionnaire so we can learn more about you.  Once 
it is complete, we review your application.  If we feel you are a match for 
the position, we will call you for an interview.

Thanks again,

Dione Peña
HR/Training Manager
MSU Federal Credit Union
[email-masked]

If an eAssessment is associated with the job, a link to it has been sent to 
the candidate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please contact me at 517-333-2217, or reply to this email at your earliest 
convenience.

Thank you for your interest,
Dione Pena MSU Federal Credit Union