Subject: Fw: Your New API Credentials Request Confirmation (Routing Code: C840-L001-Q-T)
From: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:34:04 -0400

Looks like it could be done?
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Labor Law Poster Service" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:02 PM
Subject: Your New API Credentials Request Confirmation (Routing Code: 
C840-L001-Q-T)

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

As you requested, new API credentials have been generated for you and are 
now enabled and ready to use. Please click on the following link to log in 
to your account and get your API credentials.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_profile-api-access

To go to our Help Center for more information on API credentials, click the 
following link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_help

Sincerely,
PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect 
yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. 
Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you 
log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you 
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account 
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP512