Subject: Re: Emailing: It's a Great day[1]... (Live) - Paul Thorn.mp3
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Scott Edstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:31:05 -0400

YAAA SUCK!
What can I say dude.  I think that might have been the song I was going to 
do as a special Sunday.  It's not your fault but it was a crazy Sunday 
morning.  Saturday night we picked up the bread form Panera (that was 
planned since Tom was going to be out of town).  Ashley had called me to 
have us do her set-up stuff.  The fridge in the back was not working so all 
of the juice and cream cheese was only slightly cool.  We put it out anyway. 
Tom's sister was replacing him cutting bread but had to go to the hospital 
Saturday night so she did not show up.  We got to cut bread, yippy skippy! 
Then I had to do the opening because Ricardo was in a meeting.  Other than 
that, just a typical Sunday morning.  Wow.  I think it is some kind of test. 
I think I am scoring poorly.  I told Ricardo we need more peeps.  Between 
you and me, if things don't change soon, I may move on.  Please don't tell 
anyone I said that.  Things just gotta change.  You know the whole 20-80 
thing.  We at SPYN U are probably more like 5% doing 95% of the work.  Just 
Beoching!  But yesterday was cool.  I got some things done around the house. 
I even had some time on my hammock.  That was some amazing weather!  Dude, 
here is a dose of reality...Christina is turning 16 on Friday!  Whoa!  Where 
did all the time go?  It seems just like a short time ago that she and the 
kids were all toddling around.  Now she is asking me if she can drive to and 
from places.  Anyways, don't sweat the Sunday thing.  If I could have missed 
it, I would have.  I appreciate the time you can help.  I really do! 
Actually, I thought you had told me you were taking the boys camping.  I 
wasn't expecting you to show since you were on the west side of the state. 
I think that is what I told the guys too.  It's all good!  Gotta go now.  I 
will talk to you later!
See ya,
Mike

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scott Edstrom" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 9:13 AM
Subject: Emailing: It's a Great day[1]... (Live) - Paul Thorn.mp3

> Mikey..
> Its me...and this is a really funny clip...so funny that you won't be
> mad at me for playing hooky...from church....again.....
>
>
>
>
>
> The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
> attachments: It's a Great day[1]... (Live) - Paul Thorn.mp3
>
> Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent
> sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
> e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
>