Subject: Re: Wednesday Schedule
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "david richardson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:56:10 -0500

Yes.  Come in at 10 am.  If you are feeling better in the afternoon maybe 
you can stay until 6 pm.  We are actually starting to get caught up.  I 
don't want to fall that behind again.
Thank you,
Mike

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "david richardson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 11:48 AM
Subject: Wednesday Schedule

Hello Mike!

Thank you again for allowing me to take yesterday off for my further 
recovery. Because I am still fighting some of the remaining symptoms I have 
been facing, I was wondering if I could work from 10AM until 5PM tomorrow so 
that my body is not overwhelmed after being weakened from this illness. 
Again, thank you for your understanding in all of this.

David Richardson
_________________________________________________________________
Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_watchcause