Subject: Re: GS%S00139 Selecting a Category [#US ?01 ] (KMM93538735V99427L0KM)
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "eBay Customer Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:53:49 -0500

Madison,
Thank you for your offer to help me with getting the extra fees credited.  I 
will make sure I check things more closely next time before I finalize the 
listing.  Anyway, the auction did end on this item so you are able to submit 
the credit.  The item number is:
(#110225188509).  Again I appreciate your assistance in getting this 
credited for me.
Sincerely,
Michael Bishop

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "eBay Customer Support" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 3:40 AM
Subject: Re: GS%S00139 Selecting a Category [#US ?01 ] 
(KMM93538735V99427L0KM)

Dear Michael,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to the credit for item that was
accidentally listed in 2 categories.

Under most cases insertion fee is non refundable. However as a one time
exception I am ready to credit you with the fees for the item in
question. Credits cannot be made for an active listing. Hence in order
to help you in crediting the fees you will have to wait till the listing
ends and I would help getting a credit with the difference in the fees.
The other option is to end the listing early. On doing this you can get
the entire fees credited.

To cancel an item, click on the Site Map link at the top of most eBay
pages.  On the site map, click on the "End Your Listing" link in the
center column, under the heading, Selling Activities.

Also in future please exercise caution before submitting your listing in
order to avoid any inconvenience.

If you have any additional questions regarding this email, please click
on the Live Help link below.  This link will put you in contact with a
Live Help Representative to resolve your questions or concerns right
now.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/livehelp-billing.html

Thank you for using eBay for your online trading needs.

Sincerely,
Madison M.

eBay Customer Support

________________________________________________________________________
___

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Form Message: %42223% 051104
D_ID021720081350D_ID/W_ID137308287W_ID/S_ID000S_ID
Subject: GS%S00139 Selecting a Category [#US ?01 ]
User Feedback: 56
User State: ?01
Browser info: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET
CLR 1.1.4322)
Home  >  Help Topics  > Selling > Listing Your Item > Selecting a
Category > Selecting a Category
Message: ITEM #110225188509
I contacted someone on the live help last night immediately after I
tried to edit an item I had listed.  Somehow the item got listed under
two categories.  I was instructed to wait until the item "indexed".  I
was told that it could take up to 2 to 3 hours for this to take place.
I asked if I could wait until the morning to make these changes instead
of waiting until the middle of the night.  I was told that would be
fine.  I tried to go on this morning to remove the first of the 2
categories and it still would not work.  I had to leave then and I
figured I could try to chat with someone later on.  I could not find how
to connect to live help so I figured it was shut available on Sundays.
Also, since this morning I now have a bid.  I can not even select the
remove category.  I have been charged twice for this item and would like
to request that one set of the fees be returned.  The categories are
almost exact and only 1 is needed (again the 2nd is the one I want).  I
appreciate any help you can lend to get this resolved for me.  Thank
you,
Michael Bishop (ITEM #110225188509)