Subject: Re: PAYSTUBS
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:15:57 -0500

John,
I wanted to give you the exact taxes we pay.  I had them for the NuUnion 
person anyway.  Summer taxes are $1747.64 and Winter taxes are $1042.55.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 4:56 PM
Subject: Read: PAYSTUBS

Your message

  To:      Scheppele, John
  Subject: PAYSTUBS
  Sent:    Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:50:24 -0500

was read on Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:56:55 -0500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may 
be privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If 
you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it 
in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, 
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is 
prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender 
that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your 
computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.