Subject: Fw: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:16:01 -0400

Just a heads up on this.  Same as last month.  Probably just not getting 
enough sales to cover it.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Labor Law Poster Service" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 3:15 PM
Subject: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited

----------------------------------------------------------------
ROUTING CODE

The Routing Code in the subject line of this email lets us quickly route 
communication to you and ensures that you receive the fastest possible 
service.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Labor Law Poster Service,

PayPal attempted to withdraw your 08/01/2011 end-of-day balance to your bank 
account.  Unfortunately, it was not successful because your 08/01/2011 
end-of-day balance was more than your balance at the time PayPal attempted 
withdrawal.

If you send or withdraw money (including refunds and reversals) after your 
end-of-day balance and before PayPal attempts to withdraw funds from your 
account, there will be insufficient funds to withdraw. In these cases, 
PayPal will attempt to withdraw the ending balance of any balance that was 
not previously withdrawn, within the last 7 days.

Settlement Withdrawals will continue automatically on the next business day. 
If you use the Settlement File to reconcile amounts withdrawn with your 
transaction totals, then your Settlement Withdrawal amount will simply 
reflect the activity for all the Settlement Files back to the previous 
Settlement Withdrawal.

Sincerely,
PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect 
yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. 
Internet Explorer or Firefox) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you 
log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you 
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account 
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP550