Subject: Re: mortgage
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:24:13 -0400

mortgageJohn,
I am still on vacation and just checked my email.  Nothing has come back from NuUnion as of yet.  I will be back in the office on Thursday and can follow up then with NuUnion and then yourself.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Scheppele, John 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:28 PM
  Subject: mortgage

  Mike          Any news from the Credit Union?       I want to try and keep this moving for you.     

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.