Subject: Re: Amex split dial
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:26:24 -0400

Can you send me the number to the person I need to contact?  I will call them to get that info. updated.
Thank you,
Mike - LLPS

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Davis, Jason 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:21 PM
  Subject: FW: Amex split dial

  Hi Mike,

  Please read below. This is the response I received from American Express. Please give them a call to update your address.

   

  Jason Davis 
  Territory Manager 
  PayPal 
  408-967-5841 
  [email-masked] 

  PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
  your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
  Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
  internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
  secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
  can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
  more than 143 million accounts. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: Maria V Carlos [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of PST Customer Request
  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:16 PM
  To: Davis, Jason
  Subject: Re: Amex split dial

  Hi Jason, 

  We are unable to process your dial settlement request for Labor Law Poster Service due to the address: 5859 W Saginaw Hwy. #343 Lansing, MI 48917 does not match what we have in our system. Please review and resubmit your request. 

  Regards,
  Product Servicing Team
  American Express 

        "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]> 

        09/19/2007 02:55 PM 
       To
             PST Customer Request/AMER/TRS/AEXP@AMEX 
             
              cc

              Subject
             Amex split dial

         

              

       

  Please see customers Amex split dial information. Please process and
  send me an email confirmation once completed. Thank you. 
   
  Jason Davis 
  Territory Manager 
  PayPal 
  408-967-5841 
  [email-masked] 

  PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
  your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
  Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
  internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
  secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
  can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
  more than 143 million accounts. 

  American Express made the following annotations on Wed Sep 19 2007 15:06:16 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ****************************************************************************** "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you." American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le Wed Sep 19 2007 15:06:16 Ce courrier et toute pièce jointe qu'il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent renfermer des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courrier ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le courrier et les pièces jointes. Merci. ****************************************************************************** ---------------------------------------------------------------------