Subject: Fw: Shipment Tracking and Order Status provided for Transaction ID: 6SN76517YU574203D(Routing Code: C840-L001-Q-T)
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Joey Sheets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:12:41 -0500

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Labor Law Poster Service" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 8:33 PM
Subject: Shipment Tracking and Order Status provided for Transaction ID: 
6SN76517YU574203D(Routing Code: C840-L001-Q-T)

Hello Labor Law Poster Service,

Regarding the transaction below:

Seller's Name: YU QIN FANG
Seller's Email: [email-masked]
Transaction ID: 6SN76517YU574203D
Transaction Date: Dec 1, 2010 10:49:22 PST
Transaction Amount: $82.99 USD

The seller has provided the following Updated Shipment Tracking Information 
for your review:

Shipping Company: USPS
Shipment Tracking Number: LK009662222CN

The seller has provided the following Order Status information for your 
review:

Order Status:Shipped

The seller is providing this feature through the PayPal website as a means 
for communicating this information to you. Please note that the Shipment 
Tracking Information and Order Status displayed above is exactly as the 
seller entered it.

If you have questions about this transaction, PayPal encourages you to 
directly contact the seller to amicably resolve any outstanding questions 
you might have.

Sincerely,
PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect 
yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. 
Internet Explorer or Firefox) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you 
log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you 
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account 
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP514