Subject: Re: misc
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Frank Vargas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:17:40 -0500

That sounds good.  Joe said he will probably be here about that time anyway.  Hey, can you bring Tony's hard drive back when you come?  He said he wants to hang on to it.
Thanks,
Mike - LLPS
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Frank Vargas 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:41 AM
  Subject: RE: misc

  Can we get is Steves office about 130 ish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
  Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:08 AM
  To: Frank Vargas
  Subject: Re: misc

  Sounds good.

  Thanks,

  Mike - LLPS

    ----- Original Message ----- 

    From: Frank Vargas 

    To: Mike 

    Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 7:19 AM

    Subject: misc

    I have the FTP all set, and the antivirus will be here tomorrow.  Do you want to do the FTP this afternoon, and the antivirus on Friday morning?  Just let me know.

    Frank

    Frank Vargas

    [email-masked]

    This email is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom 
    it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, 
    confidential or otherwise required to be protected from disclosure. If
    the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
    notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of
    this communication or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you 
    have recieved this communicaton in error, please delete it as well as 
    all copies or backups of it entirely from your email system and notify
    me that you recieved this email in error. Thank you. 

  Frank Vargas
  [email-masked]

  This email is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom 
  it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, 
  confidential or otherwise required to be protected from disclosure. If
  the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
  notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of
  this communication or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you 
  have recieved this communicaton in error, please delete it as well as 
  all copies or backups of it entirely from your email system and notify
  me that you recieved this email in error. Thank you.