Subject: Re: HR poster
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Anissia Lunceford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:31:16 -0400

Hi Anissia.
I almost didn't recognize this was coming from Pinnacle.  I am used to 
speaking with Cyndi or Vikki.  Are you replacing either one of them? 
Anyway, I had another quick question regarding your order.  For Jon A King 
MDPC you ordered just a state set.  The Federal did just recently change. 
If they haven't recently ordered their Federal, they would be out of 
compliance without the most recent changes.  Let me know if you would like 
me to send out a complete set which would include the Fed.  I will process 
the order either way.  FYI, the Federal by itself is $24.50.  If ordered 
with the cset, it is $10.00.  Let me know how you would prefer to proceed.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Anissia Lunceford" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 2:12 PM
Subject: HR poster

> Mike,
>
> Here is an HR poster order please let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks, Anissia
>