Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "David Land" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:18:52 -0400

David,
Our records do indicate that a call was made to your business on March 14, 2011 and the rep spoke to a Catrina who may or may not be authorized to order for your company.  The reps are supposed to speak to a decision maker but it sounds as though this may not have happened.  If this is the case, I do apologize for this.  Regardless, please keep those posters at no charge as a courteousy.  You may use them or give those to someone who can use them.  I have canceled out the invoice and there is no balance owed.  As per your request, I also have added your company to our Do Not Contact and call lists.  I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Sincerely,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: LLPS 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:01 PM
  Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

  Name: David Land

  E-mail Address: [email-masked]

  Telephone: (256) 283-7432

  Message: Today I received posters from your company, which I as the owner of
  the Scrub Shop LLC, located in Oxford, AL DID NOT order. They are
  being returned to you, either as return to sender or via the same
  postage manner in which they were sent. I don't know who authorized
  this shipment, but if I come to discover that your company pressured
  one of my employee's in to authorizing this order, a law suit will be
  short to follow. If you have charged or billed my company, then I
  EXPECT full reimbursement including return postage IMMEDIATELY!! 
  Lastly, DO NOT send any manner of advertisement, communication or
  WARNING etc., to my company in the future as this will be viewed as
  harassment and again I will engage my attorney to cause your company
  to most certainly resist further contact. If I have omitted anything
  or you have further questions, you are welcome to contact me at the
  number provided. 

  David A. Land, MSIA 
  Special Agent, US Army (Ret.) 
  Owner, The Scrub Shop, LLC 
  700 Quintard Ave, Suite 34 
  Oxford, AL 36203 

  Request generated on March 23rd, 2011 at 11:01 PM EST from the IP address 24.119.53.233