Subject: Re: Addendum for Offer
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Liz Horford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:36:20 -0500

Liz,
I am concerned that a couple of things were not included with the 265K 
pricing.  I may have made some assumptions since I thought they were 
basically just giving us the 275K counter for 265K.  I had always thought 
the seller pays the closing costs which we asked for in our original offer. 
This is not listed on the addendum. We also had asked for an upgrade 
allowance for appliances.  There is still nothing mentioned on this addendum 
about this but it is mentioned on the original description of the house.  As 
we were talking, and you were writing, I was under the impression that this 
was an addendum to the original offer (minus the extras).  As it seems now, 
they have in fact reduced the 275K offer by far more than 10K.  Can you help 
me clarify this please?  Again, I don't like surprises and need to know 
everything up front.  Let me know your thoughts and exactly where things 
stand.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Liz Horford" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Michael Sprague" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:05 PM
Subject: Addendum for Offer

Mike,

The pages of your offer that you requested are attached.  If you have
any questions or concerns please call Liz at 517 819-4549.

Regards,
Tim Peltz
Realtor
Horford Sprague Group
Coldwell Banker Hubbell Briarwood REC
517 668-3643 Office
517 668-9710 Fax

Our Company, More Than Just a Sign........