Subject: Re: Technology
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Bogardus, Bryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:48:32 -0500

Thought you might like that.  Had a question for you.  I want to get Celeste some ear pieces.  She is at about her wits end with the ones they provide at church.  What do you propose would be a sufficient product.  I don't want to spend a ton but I do not want to go too cheap where I get a less reliable product.  Can ya hook me up?  Let me know.
Thanks,
Mike
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Bogardus, Bryan 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 2:30 PM
  Subject: RE: Technology

  Hi Mike,

  The Postage Dispensal Unit looks to be a fine addition to the Team LLPS family. It was good to catch up with everyone there a couple weeks back and see the operation is still the finely tuned poster shipping machine that I remember. Tell the guys to tape a tube for me, and hopefully I'll be coming through town again soon to hi. Take care!

  Bryan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
  Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:14 AM
  To: Bogardus, Bryan
  Subject: Technology

  Hey Bryan,
  Just wanted to show the newest technology at the Labor Law Poster Service.  The guys all say HEY!
  Michael Bishop
  Labor Law Poster Service
  Phone 877-321-4144
  Fax 888-442-4144
  [email-masked] 

  ------------------------------------------------------------
  This e-mail message (including any attachments) contains
  confidential, non-public information. It also may be protected
  by the attorney/client or other applicable privileges. 
  It is intended to be communicated only to the designated
  recipient(s). Unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination,
  or communication of this message or any information contained
  in this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. 
  If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
  notify the sender promptly by e-mail or telephone at the
  sender's location indicated above or contact Shure
  Incorporated at [email-masked] or (847) 600-2000.
  ------------------------------------------------------------