Subject: Re: [ ] order ?
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:45:13 -0400

Ryan,
Attached is a copy of the order placed.  If your records don't show this was 
called, maybe the rep entered in the wrong ID.  Let me know if I can help 
any further with this one.  Also, did we find out anything on Larrys Drive 
In Pharmacy in Madison, WI. (304-369-0209).  Let me know what you find out.
Thank you,
Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 5:49 PM
Subject: RE: [ ] order ?

Mike,

We do show this numer in our 2004 data, but are not seeing that we phoned 
this customer.  Is it possible the number may be wrong?  We'll continue to 
research on our end.

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
Sent: 8/22/2007 2:47 PM
Subject: [ ] order ?

Ryan,
Can you check on an order for me.  The phone number is 608-253-7983.  The 
order came back as a bad address.  We contacted the customer and they stated 
that they had no one by the name of Dawna.  Then they hung up on us.  The 
strange thing is that they did pay for their posters on Monday by check.  I 
am guessing the order was placed by someone else there but the contact 
person was not updated.  Let me know what you find out.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]