Subject: Fw: Invoice 1191496
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan Hafer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 08:33:34 -0400

Collections...please forward
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kevin Jones" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Labor Law Poster Service'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:42 PM
Subject: RE: Invoice 1191496

I have reviewed this invoice with both Kelly Upchurch (who supposedly 
ordered this) and Stephanie Hines (who it was billed to and supposedly 
shipped to).  Neither one of them says they ordered or received these 
posters.  These are handled by a totally different person within our 
organization and she does not have any record of ordering these either. 
Therefore we will not be paying this invoice.  Please discontinue the 
collection attempts.

Kevin Jones, CPA
Chief Financial Officer
American Health Management, Inc.
1619 Foxhaven Drive
Richmond, KY 40476

Phone:    (859) 623-4080, ext 210
Fax:        (859) 624-5771
Mobile:    (859) 314-7286
Email:      [email-masked]

The documents accompanying this communication may contain confidential 
information.  The information is intended only for the use of the 
individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, 
you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of 
any action in relation to the contents of this information is not 
permissible.  If you have received this communication in error, please 
immediately notify us by telephone at the number above to arrange for return 
of the original documents.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Labor Law Poster Service [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 3:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Invoice 1191496

2011 INVOICE

-------------------------
Thank you for your order. Your invoice is attached.

This is an automatically generated message from Labor Law Poster Service.
UID: 314