Subject: Re: Your purchase will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service®
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:55:48 -0500

I received this email by mistake.  It is not my information.  I have already 
received an email earlier today for the same item.
Thanks,
Michael Bishop

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:31 PM
Subject: Your purchase will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal 
Service®

Dear Michael Bishop,

Your package will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service

ALBERT SHEROW used PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service to create a 
shipping label for your package.

You can track the package online at:

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=91021501347117431684809102150134711743168480

Please note: Tracking information is updated throughout the day, but most 
data is transmitted in the afternoon or evening. For example, if your 
Express Mail® package is mailed today at 10:00 a.m., you might not be able 
to view tracking information until the next day.

-----------------------------------
Shipment Details
-----------------------------------

Shipped From:

ALBERT SHEROW
2931 w. 250 s.
WARSAW, IN
46580
United States

Ship To:

john manning
81297 w 7th rd.
irrigon, OR
97844
United States

Carrier: U.S. Postal Service

Service Type:  Parcel Post® (2-9 days)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Your Purchase Details
----------------------------------------------------------------

Amount: $4.74 USD

Transaction ID: 6B5549229B738415F

Subject:Records (Greatest Hits) [Remaster] - Foreigner (CD 1...

Note:Records (Greatest Hits) [Remaster] - Foreigner (CD 1...

----------------------------------------------------------------
Transaction Details
----------------------------------------------------------------
You can view PayPal transaction details related to this shipment at:
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=6B5549229B738415F

----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Item Information
-----------------------------------

eBay Item #: 290071080814
eBay Item Headline: Records (Greatest Hits) [Remaster] - Foreigner (CD 1...
eBay Item Quantity:  1
eBay Item Unit Value:  $0.99 USD

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect 
yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. 
Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you 
log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP242