Subject: Re: e-54154 #300136675455,300137142649 For Sony Ericsson Z520 Z520a Z525 Faceplate Cover Case ,For Sony Ericsson Z520 Z520a Z525 Faceplate Cover Case
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "www.TheCoolCell.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:31:27 -0400

Ok.  I returned both of the faceplates.  You emailed me stating you had 
received the faceplates back.  I did track the package and it was confirmed 
as delivered on August 25th.  I included a letter with the package with my 
wishes.  I also emailed you stating what I was hoping to get accomplished as 
well.  You should check your emails.  If there is no viable solution, please 
let me know this and just return all my funds to my PayPal account.  I would 
like to have this matter resolved asap so I can avoid any dispute resolution 
proceedings.  Thank you for your promptness in responding and resolving this 
matter.
Michael Bishop

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "www.TheCoolCell.com" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:19 PM
Subject: e-54154 #300136675455,300137142649 For Sony Ericsson Z520 Z520a 
Z525 Faceplate Cover Case ,For Sony Ericsson Z520 Z520a Z525 Faceplate Cover 
Case

> may we know whether you returned any one for exchange? If so which one 
> your
> returned and which design you want exchange? Thanks.
>
> Thanks for shopping at TheCoolCell.com. Please refer us to your friend.
> -- 
> www.TheCoolCell.com
> A leading supplier of fashion cellphone accessories.
> The coolest selection of cellphone faceplates.
> Tel: 1-800-344-0027, 301-358-5266 Fax: 301-299-4176
>
>