Subject: Re: activity
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Frank Vargas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:17:51 -0500

10 days until the anti-virus runs out and the world ends as you know it!  
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Frank Vargas 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 10:48 AM
  Subject: RE: activity

  10 days til what.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 10:47 AM
  To: Frank Vargas
  Subject: Re: activity

  Yes.  We have to have it.  We have about 10 days (or less) until it expires.  Get ur done!  For all of it!  Get ur all done!

    ----- Original Message ----- 

    From: Frank Vargas 

    To: Mike 

    Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 9:49 AM

    Subject: RE: activity

    I got the macro done in Excel.  I want to see if I can simplify download.  I will have this to you on Wednesday.  The antivirus is $250.  should I order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
    Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 2:48 PM
    To: Frank Vargas
    Subject: Re: activity

    So Monday we can have it ready? 

      ----- Original Message ----- 

      From: Frank Vargas 

      To: Mike 

      Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 2:38 PM

      Subject: RE: activity

      There is still going to be a procedure to download the files.  I can automate the Excel portion.  I will put together this weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

      From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
      Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 2:30 PM
      To: Frank Vargas
      Subject: Re: activity

      By what?  I'm sitting now.  I don't really feel much like standing if that's ok with you.  Really though, what is the eta on this being added?

        ----- Original Message ----- 

        From: Frank Vargas 

        To: Mike 

        Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 2:11 PM

        Subject: RE: activity

        Stand by

------------------------------------------------------------------------

        From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
        Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 1:56 PM
        To: Frank Vargas
        Subject: Re: activity

        How close are we to getting this put on the guys computer.  (Remember: simple and automated)

          ----- Original Message ----- 

          From: Frank Vargas 

          To: Mike 

          Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 12:50 PM

          Subject: activity

          29-14,067.43

          28-17,932.11

          27-23,017.56

    Frank Vargas

    [email-masked]

    This email is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom 
    it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, 
    confidential or otherwise required to be protected from disclosure. If
    the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
    notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of
    this communication or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you 
    have recieved this communicaton in error, please delete it as well as 
    all copies or backups of it entirely from your email system and notify
    me that you recieved this email in error. Thank you. 

  Frank Vargas
  [email-masked]

  This email is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom 
  it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, 
  confidential or otherwise required to be protected from disclosure. If
  the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
  notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of
  this communication or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you 
  have recieved this communicaton in error, please delete it as well as 
  all copies or backups of it entirely from your email system and notify
  me that you recieved this email in error. Thank you.