Subject: Calling List
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:24:50 -0400

Ryan,
Here is the link to the new list for you all to call on below.  I will 
forward the password next.  Also, the other changes are in place that were 
needed.  If you would like, I can fax you orders as early as today.  I told 
Mike to leave everything "Live".  I didn't want to take the chance of 
interrupting the current service.  I will need those log-in names (First 
name and last initial) and I will need unique passwords for each log-in.  If 
you can make sure the passwords are not too simple, maybe a mix of letters 
and numbers and/or symbols (all lower case letters).  I think that would 
make things more secure.  You can send me those names with my "usual" 
password.  once I get the names, I will add them into the system and let you 
know when we can run the live tests.  Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Mike -LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Michael Grove" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:15 PM
Subject: 2006 Customer List

> Here is the link to the customer list.  Let me know when they have 
> downloaded it and I will take it off line.
>
> https://secure.llpsinc.com/llps/common/file/TeleList.zip
>
>