Subject: Re: list
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cyndi Mounday" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:51:28 -0400

Cyndi,
I guess the list would be determined by exactly what you are trying to 
accomplish.  There were minor changes to the state posters in 2006.  The 
federal had a change in the USERRA law in Feb. of this year as well.  I had 
passed that info along to Vikki and she may have made other arrangements to 
get those updates.  All I can tell you is that the 2004 & 2005 posters will 
not have those changes.  Now, 2007 is coming up quickly.  The posters we 
have now are the 2006.  You have to decide what you would like to do.  I 
just want you to know that any order that is placed now gets the current 
posters we have in stock.  Unfortunately we do not have a 2006-2007 version. 
There is a chance that the posters may not change in 2007 in which the 
current posters would be most up-to-date at that time as well.  I know that 
the Federal minimum wage and min.wage law are in the works to be revised for 
2007 but that is not guaranteed.  So now I leave you with yet another 
challenge today.  I will let you think on that for a while.  Take your time. 
I am in no rush and will not do that to you (unless you are one of those 
people who work better under pressure in which I can inflict as much 
pressure as you can take...I'm kidding of course).  Anyways, let me know 
(when you are ready) how you would like to proceed.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop-LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Cyndi Mounday" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: list

> Thank you, I have made some progress just need to submit updated contacts 
> and name changes. If we have a client that is not on the list but has been 
> with us for a while do you want me to list them separately so you can 
> check to see if we have indeed sent them HR posters??
> Thanks
> Cyndi
>
> Mike wrote:
>
>> Take your time.  Whatever works for you.  Questions?
>> Let me know.
>> Thankes,
>> Mike
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyndi Mounday" 
>> <[email-masked]>
>> To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
>> Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:40 PM
>> Subject: Re: list
>>
>>
>>> You are too funny.   Nope not yet, still working on it. There are alot 
>>> of duplicates and old clients. I will update any address changes and 
>>> contacts. You may not see this until tomorrow.
>>> Thanks
>>> Cyndi
>>>
>>> Mike wrote:
>>>
>>>> Cyndi,
>>>> I may have deleted something that I should not have.  I received two 
>>>> emails from you today.  I thought they were both Reponses that you had 
>>>> read my last emails I last sent you.  I get so much junk mail from the 
>>>> website (they get forwarded to my email - oh joy)  and a lot of the 
>>>> time I just delete them without reading the info. (advertisements).  I 
>>>> also just deleted my whole "delete" file.  Anyways, I am not sure if 
>>>> you sent me an edited list or not.  If so, I do not have it.  Sorry. 
>>>> If not, then I just successfully used up another one of your minutes of 
>>>> the day.  Let me know.
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Michael Bishop
>>>> Labor Law Poster Service
>>>> Phone 877-321-4144
>>>> Fax 888-442-4144
>>>> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>