Subject: Re: Registration paperwork and fee
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Hannah Rider" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:23:46 -0400

Hi Hannah,
Sorry to hear you hurt yourself.  Just get yourself healed up.  Are you 
planning on being at Friday's game as well?  Let me know but just get 
yourself healed up.  Let me know either way.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop (Coach)
[email-masked]

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Hannah Rider" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: Registration paperwork and fee

> Hi Coach! Hannah Rider here.
>
> I am sorry and slightly embarrassed to say that what I thought was only a 
> turned ankle at practice on Thursday was actually a sprain. My ankle has 
> been green and swollen all weekend, and I don't want to risk it in a game 
> today, so I will not be coming. I have really bad ankles, and sprain them 
> all to often... but I should be ready to run for Thursday's game. So I 
> will be there Thursday, with all my registration.
>
> Thanks!
> Hannah
>
> Mike wrote:
>> Please note that some have not yet turned in their registration 
>> paperwork, physical form and/or payment.  I am not allowed to let anyone 
>> play who is missing all or any part of the registration requirements.  I 
>> do have a few that have turned in their paperwork but have not yet paid 
>> the $95 fee.  I would need that to complete the process as well.  If you 
>> have any questions or concerns, please email or call me on my cell.  I 
>> have attached copies of the paperwork in case you need them. /    /Also, 
>> if there are any games on the schedule that you are not going to be able 
>> to make, please email me those dates so I can plan the game rosters. / 
>> PS. Does anyone have the uniform with #11?  I am not sure who that should 
>> be listed to on the roster.  Let me know asap on that./
>>     I appreciate your help in all of this! See ya at the game and please 
>> arrive at 5:00 pm.
>> Thank you,
>> Michael Bishop
>> NCCS (Coach)
>> [email-masked]
>
>