Subject: Re: Rest. Hygiene poster
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Roger Opipari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:40:32 -0400

Roger,
I have just changed this poster up with George.  I have not yet had it 
printed or not yet received a proof.  The version we did looks like the CPR 
poster you did with all black and red on a white back round.  Also, we 
removed the sections that included Spanish.  We have a separate Spanish 
translation with that info on it.  Would you mind changing your version to 
have black for your blue and black and white pics (We used the standard pics 
that were already on our poster).  We can see which works best.  Also, 
please remove the Spanish sections.
Thanks,
Mike -LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Roger Opipari" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:43 PM
Subject: Rest. Hygiene poster

> Mike... can you print and pass on to JF?
>
>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>