Subject: Re: State.pdf
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Roger Opipari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:31:48 -0400

Roger,
FYI.  The Michigan Minimum Wage Law of 1964 is no longer on the posters.  I 
am not sure why they sent you that???  So if you want to strip that req. 
off, you could.  Also, the "Summary of work-related injuries and illnesses" 
looks to be a bit close to the bottom.  Lastly, I was wondering if you could 
send over a version with the same top part as the federal you created (with 
the 2008 inside of the star and the red stripes).  We may want to keep it 
simple and consistent for all of the posters.  Let me know what you come up 
with.
Thank you,
Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Roger Opipari" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 11:13 AM
Subject: State.pdf

>