Subject: Fw: Woods, Wayne
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ryan Dooley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:52:02 -0500

Ryan,
After speaking with Vanessa Taylor from the MDoC this morning, I requested 
she email me correspondence regarding the issues surrounding Wayne Woods' 
employment with the company.  In response to the information below, I feel 
that is in the best interest of all parties involved, to go ahead and 
terminate the employment of Wayne Woods, effective immediately.  Please do 
print out a copy of this email and place in Wayne's file with any exit 
interview information you may have.  Contact me with any questions.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Vanessa Taylor" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 11:34 AM
Subject: Woods, Wayne

Mr. Bishop,

The above referenced subject is currently under probation supervision in the 
30th Circuit Court for Seduction.  He has a condition of probation that he 
not have contact with the victim, Kelly Kilpatrick.  The condition reads as 
follows:

You must not have verbal, written, electronic, or physical contact with 
Kelly Kilpatrick, either directly or through another person and you must not 
be within 500 feet of their residence, school, or place of employment.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the telephone 
number listed below.

In the future you may want to reference the Michigan Department of 
Corrections website at:  http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2.html

Vanessa

Vanessa Taylor P.O.
303 W. Kalamazoo #90
Lansing, Michigan 48917
(517) 483-6140 Office
(517) 483-6143 Fax