Subject: Re: Order information from Alumni Originals
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Alumni Originals" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:19:36 -0500

I just received my order this morning.  Thank you.  However, I am a little 
disappointed in the quality of the materials you use for these shirts, 
especially the sweatshirts.  I understand anything custom does cost more and 
I paid for it.  However, I don't think that the quality of the product needs 
to be sacrificed.  These same shirts blank are found on-line for less than 
$10.00 each (jiffyshirts.com). Just something to consider for your future 
customers.  Other than that, it's a cool concept and will be fun to give. 
Happy holidays!
Sincerely,
Michael Bishop

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Alumni Originals" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:53 AM
Subject: Order information from Alumni Originals

This is an automated message acknowledging the successful shipment of your 
order.

You may contact us by writing to:
[email-masked]
For inquiries, please reference order #1994-1236-7035

We thought you would like to know that the following items from order 
#1994-1236-7035 have shipped:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Ordered: 1   Shipped: 1   BISHOP-G0353-YS2-L   Bishop University - Sports 
Grey Large Kid's Hooded Sweatshirt

Ordered: 1   Shipped: 1   BISHOP-G0502-T2-M   Bishop University - Sports 
Grey Medium Adult Long Sleeve

Ordered: 1   Shipped: 1   BISHOP-G0701-S2-S   Bishop University - Sports 
Grey Small Adult Hooded Sweatshirt

------------------------------------------------------------------

***Please note that if you have ordered items for more than one last name, 
it is normal that some of the names may ship out separately.  Please do not 
be alarmed if you see a quantity of 0 Shipped for some items, those items 
will be shipping out separately very soon.***

Your order has been sent via USPS Priority Mail and should arrive in 
approximately 2-3 business days.

Your USPS Delivery Confirmation number is 9101805213907179473021.  You may 
click on link below to see the status your shipment.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101805213907179473021

Thank You for Your Order and Enjoy Your Personalized University Apparel!

New!  Looking for additional "University" names?  We now can custom print 
ANY NAME you request on as little as 1 shirt or hat.  Visit 
www.AlumniOriginals.com or call 1-800-854-4942 to order custom names.

Be sure to check out our entire collection of hilarious, clever and unique 
apparel at: http://www.earthsunmoon.com