Subject: Re: auction
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:48:14 -0500

auctionHi John.
I sent an email out to everyone in my address book concerning an on-line auction for a fund raiser for my daughter's school.  If you are interested, the web link is  http://nccswarriors.cmarket.com
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Scheppele, John 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 12:20 PM
  Subject: auction

  Mike         Fifth Third puts up a lot of fire walls.  Sorry but I can not open what you sent me.      John 

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.