Subject: Re: What next????????????
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Beth McCloy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:16:54 -0400

And this is just the beginning I am sure.  We will probably have to report each time we visit the bathroom. How many times did you go "# 1" and "#2" and how much toilet paper you have been using (which is in direct correlation to the damage you are doing to the environment).  We should start a list of all of the obscure possibilities and see what we come up with.  I have listed my idea.  You now have a task of starting the list Beth. :)
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Beth McCloy 
  To: Angela Edstrom ; Bill Stephenson ; Celeste Bishop ; Dustin Mccloy ; Jennifer Howland ; Jon McCloy ; Kim Rounds ; Kym Laroy ; Mike Bishop ; Rosie Flanders ; Stephanie Amos ; Sunnie Lloyd 
  Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:05 PM
  Subject: What next????????????

  Subject: Guns listed on your next tax return
                                                                                                                    
  I have checked this with all the usual methods, Snoops, Thomas, etc., all agree this is in the new law Senate SB 
  2066.                                                                                                            

  Now 'all Guns' must be listed                                                                                    
  on your next (2010) tax return!                                                                                  

                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                    
  Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It  
  will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.                                                              
  | This bill was introduced on Feb.. 24, 2009, by the Omama staff.  BUT . .  this bill will only become public    
  knowledge 30 days after the new law becomes effective !  This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act o f  
  1986.  This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate voting on it at all.    Trust  
  Obama ? ..... you must be kidding !                                                                              
  |                                                                                                                
  The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage,U.S. Senate <http://www..senate.gov/> You can  
  find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.                                                    
  | You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you      
  know.|                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                    
  <Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S....  
  OpenCongress <http://www..opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text> |                                                  
                                                                                                                    
  Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become        
  criminals if you don't fully comply.                                                                            
                                                                                                                    
  It has begun . . .  Whatever Obama's secret Master Plan is....this is just the 'tip of the iceberg!'            
                                                                                                                    
  Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm 
  Licensing & Record of Sale Ac t of 2009.|                                                                        
                                                                                                                    
  Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar as a      
  'minor' IRS revision, and, as usual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill before signing and        
  approving it !                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                    
  To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm      
  Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.                                      
                                                                                                                    
  Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:              
                                                                                                                    
  -It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security 
  # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or      
  ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically    
  lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 
  16 section 305 stating a c hild-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.    
  -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to  
  children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.                                                      
                                                                                                                    
  If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many opt ions to read this. It is long and 
  lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family  
  pas s this along.|                                                                                              
                                                                                                                    
  This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we  
  have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.    
                                                                                                                    
  This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not..                                                            
                                                                                                                    
  <Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress) <http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45> :            
                                                                                                                    
  <H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress            
  <http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show>                                                                  
                                                                                                                    
  <H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us <http://govtrack.us/> )                            
  <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45>                                                          
                                                                                                                    
  Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA , whether you support the Right to Bear Arms or are for  
  gun control. We all should have the right to choose.                                                            

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on digital tv's. Click here.