Subject: Re: Tonights awards tonight!
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Hannah Rider" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:29:13 -0400

Sorry you missed the awards.  It was fun and I really wish you could have 
come.  We were missing a few other girls as well so you weren't the only 
one.  As far as the uniform goes, you could drop it at the school (church 
office) or we could make arrangements when you are on this side of town.  I 
was thinking you lived in Dewitt (?).  Anyway, let me know what works.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop (coach)
[email-masked]

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Hannah Rider" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: Tonights awards tonight!

> I'm sorry, Coach. I have a previous commitment, and can't make it. I'd 
> really love to be there tonight, but it just won't work out. How can I get 
> you, or whoever collects them, my uniform?
>
> Thanks Coach, wish I could come.
> Hannah
>
> Mike wrote:
>> Hannah,
>> I wanted to make sure you knew about the awards night and that I was 
>> hoping you would come.  We will be meeting at the school at 7:00pm.  I 
>> know you had to drop out because of injury but you are still a member of 
>> our team.  Also, you are welcome to vote on the awards if you so choose. 
>> We have MVP, Offense, Defense, Improved, and Spirit.  You can reply to 
>> this email or the original if you have it.  Also, bring your uniform 
>> tonight too.  Hope to see you later.
>> Thank you,
>> Michael Bishop (coach)
>> [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>