Subject: Re: Mortgage
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:10:25 -0400

MortgageJohn,
After speaking with Celeste further about this, we have decided to agree to the terms of this offer.  We will take the reduced 4.875% at the $270,000 price with Eastbrook homes paying $5000 towards our closing costs.  Please contact me with any further concerns.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Scheppele, John 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:29 PM
  Subject: Mortgage

  Mike     

  I just talked with Liz and she can get her company to pay to lower the rate to 4.875% for this new purchase price.  That would mean your new P&I payment based on a $270,000 sales price would only be about $6 a month higher than the $265,000 price at 5% for the rate.

  John 

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.