Subject: Re: mortgage
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:40:55 -0500

mortgageI'm sorry John.  I have sent multiple messages to NuUnion and they still have not replied to what the rate and payment would be.  I will try and get a hold of her manager.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Scheppele, John 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:55 AM
  Subject: mortgage

  Mike         Did you hear from the credit union on the monthly payment?            John 

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.