Subject: Re: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited
From: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:06:49 -0400

Makes sense.  I appreciate the response!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 8:37 AM
Subject: RE: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited

Micheal,

Settlement Withdrawal takes your balance the day before at midnight, and
then attempts to withdrawal that amount the next day.  So it simply
means on Sunday at 2.30pm cdt your balance was lower than it was at
midnight Saturday night.  

This happens all the time over the weekend since you may have had a
refund, chargeback or something that changed your balance on Sunday
before 2.30.  The funds will move the next day, no worries.  Thanks. 

David Lynch

Account Manager

PayPal, The safer, easier way to pay online

7700 Eastport Pkwy, LaVista, NE  68128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

[email-masked]

Office Hours:  7:30 am - 4:30 pm ct Monday - Friday

-----Original Message-----
From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 6:41 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Fw: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited

David,
I am not sure what this email is referring to.  I wasn't sure if it was 
referencing a specific transaction we were crediting or someone was
trying 
to do some kind of a withdrawal.  Can you follow up on this for me and
let 
me know what it pertains to please?
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Labor Law Poster Service" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 6:02 PM
Subject: Your Settlement Withdrawal has not been deposited

----------------------------------------------------------------
ROUTING CODE

The Routing Code in the subject line of this email lets us quickly route

communication to you and ensures that you receive the fastest possible 
service.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Labor Law Poster Service,

PayPal attempted to withdraw your 03/21/2009 end-of-day balance to your
bank 
account.  Unfortunately, it was not successful because your 03/21/2009 
end-of-day balance was more than your balance at the time PayPal
attempted 
withdrawal.

If you send or withdraw money (including refunds and reversals) after
your 
end-of-day balance and before PayPal attempts to withdraw funds from
your 
account, there will be insufficient funds to withdraw. In these cases, 
PayPal will attempt to withdraw the ending balance of any balance that
was 
not previously withdrawn, within the last 7 days.

Settlement Withdrawals will continue automatically on the next business
day. 
If you use the Settlement File to reconcile amounts withdrawn with your 
transaction totals, then your Settlement Withdrawal amount will simply 
reflect the activity for all the Settlement Files back to the previous 
Settlement Withdrawal.

Sincerely,
PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect 
yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. 
Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time
you 
log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you

will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account 
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP550