Subject: Fw: Developer's Key
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Grove" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:35:01 -0400

Mike,
I had forgotten to forward this email to you for adding the UPS function to 
the database.  This information should probably make more sense to you. 
Please let me know if additional information is needed from my end.
Thank you,
Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 12:51 PM
Subject: Developer's Key

Dear Michael  Bishop
Thank you for requesting your UPS OnLine® Tools Developer's Key. With the 
Developer's Key, you can utilize the UPS OnLine Tools documentation to 
integrate UPS functionality into your e-commerce solution. Once you have 
downloaded the documentation, you can use the Developer's Key to request an 
Access Key, which, once embedded into your e-commerce solution, allows you 
access to UPS systems.
Your Developer's Key is 3C0C414C8F4BC30D. Please write down your Developer's 
Key or print this message for future reference. Your User ID is laborlaw07.
You may now download documentation from the UPS OnLine Tools Web site for 
the following UPS OnLine Tools:
UPS Address Validation XML, version 1.0.
UPS Time in Transit XML, version 1.0.
UPS Rates & Service Selection HTML, version 1.0.
UPS Tracking HTML, version 3.0.
UPS File Download for Quantum View XML, version 1.0.
UPS Rates & Service Selection XML, version 1.0.
UPS Tracking XML, version 1.0.
If you filled out a request form for either Signature Tracking or Shipping, 
please watch your e-mail for additional information regarding these tools.
Technical assistance is available from the UPS OnLine Tools Web site. Please 
choose Customer Support from the navigation bar, and be prepared to enter 
your User ID and Password.
Your User ID, Password, Developer's Key and Access Key are your Security 
Elements. Security Elements are confidential and may not be shared with 
anyone else.
This e-mail was generated automatically by UPS OnLine Tools. Please do not 
respond to this e-mail.