Subject: Re: mortgage
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:54:30 -0400

mortgageDoes that mean we are going to get the final approval?  I have already spoken to my insurance people and they are set to get the policy in place as soon as we have the closing.  I just have to email them a picture of the house.  She has it set and is just waiting for the go ahead.  How quickly will the closing be set once we get that final appraisal back?
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Scheppele, John 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:48 PM
  Subject: mortgage

  Mike          Once we get the final inspection back we can set the closing.  Please shop your home owners insurance.  Keep in mind that once approved we will still need a few days to get the package out.           John

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.