Subject: Re: Friday
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Frank Vargas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:33:49 -0500

Sweet!
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Frank Vargas 
  To: Mike 
  Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 6:52 AM
  Subject: Friday

  I have it on my schedule for Friday morning @ 830am

  Frank

  Frank Vargas
  [email-masked]

  This email is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom 
  it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, 
  confidential or otherwise required to be protected from disclosure. If
  the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
  notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of
  this communication or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you 
  have recieved this communicaton in error, please delete it as well as 
  all copies or backups of it entirely from your email system and notify
  me that you recieved this email in error. Thank you.