Subject: Re: RebateInternational.com - General
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Guest Service - Rebates International" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:58:08 -0500

I did just get the rebate yesterday.  Much appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Guest Service - Rebates International" 
<[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:30 AM
Subject: RE: RebateInternational.com - General

Michael

Your email has been received and is under review. Please allow time to 
research and respond. Thank you

Evelyn B Peterson
Processing Assistant Manager
www.rebateinternational.com
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 7:28 AM
To: Guest Service - Rebates International
Subject: RebateInternational.com - General

First Name: Michael
Last Name: Bishop
Address: 8607 Carlsbad Lane
City: Lansing
State: MI
Zip Code: 48917
Email: [email-masked]
Tracking #: 136003995143031401793157
Rebate #: 1360
Topic: General
Summary: I submitted my rebate more than six weeks ago, can you check the 
status?
Comments: I sent my rebate in either the 2nd or 3rd week of January and have 
not seen any rebate returned.  I have a copy of both the receipt and rebate 
form but did not copy the envelope (so I am not certain exactly which day I 
sent everything out).  If you need copies of the forms, I can scan them and 
email them if necessary. Can you tell me if it is being processed and/or how 
I should proceed?
Thank you,
Michael Bishop

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**
This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the 
meaning of the Electronic Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510, et. seq. Disclosure 
of this communication is strictly limited to the intended recipient.  This 
communication and its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential and 
may contain information that is privileged or otherwise exempt from 
disclosure under applicable law.  Receipt by any person or entity other than 
the intended recipient does not constitute waiver or loss of the 
confidential or
privileged nature of this communication.  Any review, dissemination, 
copying, resubmission, transfer, or distribution in any form by any person 
or entity other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you 
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and 
delete any and all copies of this communication and any attachments. 
Failure to abide by these provisions will result in legal and equitable 
action taken against you, as identified in 18 U.S.C. §§ 2520-21.