Subject: Pricing for One Unit - eStudio 656
From: Jerome Vierling <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:30:48 -0400

Hello Joey and Mike,

Hope all is well.  Attached is pricing for one NEW eStudio 656 for
$10,345.00 per Ron.  This is the same model I was proposing today and Ron
got real aggressive to win the deal.  This pricing is obviously without the
finishing option and fax option, but I did list how much each option would
be if you see those are fit for your solution.   This will still have the
multiple drawers, I did list a line item for the large capacity attached to
the side of the machine as well.

I included purchase and 63 month lease option.  We looked into other models
but Ron and I both agree that the deal for this 656 and the support you
will get from Toshiba, is excellent.

This price for this model is outstanding and like I said very aggressive. I
told Ron you would have a quick turn around for a decision and that was a
factor in his price, as this can be a quick turnaround.

Feel free to email or call with any questions.  If you email me, just reply
to my personal email it's way easier for me to access
[email-masked] or my cell 517.803.7657

Thanks!

Jerome

*Jerome Vierling*
*Toshiba Business Solutions*
2214 University Park Drive
Okemos, MI 48864