Subject: Your GM Supplies Order is Protected
From: Google Trusted Stores <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:38:22 -0700

Hello,

Your GM Supplies order is protected through the Google Trusted Stores  
program. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/trustedstores/answer/1669761?hl=en-US.

Below, you'll find a summary of your order and instructions for requesting  
help.

Order Details
___________________________________________________

Google Trusted Stores Reference ID: ceea-583d-ed6a-9730

GM Supplies Order Number: PO28680872
4047-601 ( 1)

___________________________________________________

If you have an issue with your order, here's what to do:

1. First, give GM Supplies the chance to directly address your questions or  
issues. Please contact GM Supplies at  
https://www.gmsupplies.com/other-pages/contact-us/.
2. If you've contacted GM Supplies and still need help with an order issue,  
let us know in your account:  
https://www.google.com/trustedstores/main/first?ok=/704763/PO28680872&source=2

Sincerely,
The Google Trusted Stores Team

Visit our Help Center for more information  
(https://support.google.com/trustedstores/?hl=en-US), or log into your  
Google Trusted Stores account (https://www.google.com/trustedstores/main).