Subject: Fwd: FedEx MPS Shipment Notification
From: Daniel Austin <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 21:45:52 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 8:39 PM
Subject: FedEx MPS Shipment Notification
To: [email-masked]

   <http://fedex.com/?location=home>       This shipment is
scheduled to be sent on .     See "Preparing for Delivery" for helpful
tips     Master
tracking # 780980642891
<https://www.fedex.com/insight/findit/nrp.jsp?tracknumbers=780980642891&opco=FDEG&language=en&clienttype=ivother>
         Ship
date:  Pending  *nathan*  Tiger supplies Inc.  IRVINGTON, NJ 07111  US
    [image:
Delivery progress bar]  Initiated    Estimated delivery:  Thu, 7/16/15
 *Mandatory
Poster Agency*  6323 W SAGINAW HWY Suite E  LANSING, MI 48917  US
         Shipment
Facts        *Master tracking number:* 780980642891
<https://www.fedex.com/insight/findit/nrp.jsp?tracknumbers=780980642891&opco=FDEG&language=en&clienttype=ivother>
(1 of 2)  *Tracking number:* 780980643913
<https://www.fedex.com/insight/findit/nrp.jsp?tracknumbers=780980643913&opco=FDEG&language=en&clienttype=ivother>
(2 of 2)  *Invoice number:* 0185589  *Purchase order number:* 07/14/15
*Reference:* 0138232  *Service type:* FedEx Ground  *Packaging type:*
Package  *Number of pieces:* 2  *Total shipment weight:* 69.60 lb.
    Preparing for Delivery    To help ensure successful delivery of your
shipment, please review the below.    Won't be in?    You may be able to
hold your delivery at a convenient FedEx World Service Center or FedEx
Office location for pick up. Track your shipment to determine Hold at FedEx
location availability.                               Please do
not respond to this message. This email was sent from an unattended
mailbox. This report was generated at approximately 7:39 PM CDT on
07/14/2015.   To learn more about FedEx Ground, please go to fedex.com
<https://www.fedex.com>.   All weights are estimated.     Estimated
delivery displayed above is not valid for money-back guarantee or delay
claim purposes. Shipments delayed because of customs or other regulatory
delays are not subject to refund or credit under FedEx Money-Back Guarantee
Policy. Please see FedEx Service Guide for terms and conditions of service,
including FedEx Money-Back Guarantee. For more information, please contact
your FedEx customer support representative.   To track the latest status of
your shipment, click on the tracking number above, or go to fedex.com
<https://www.fedex.com>.   This tracking update has been sent to you by
FedEx at your request. FedEx does not validate the authenticity of the
requestor and does not validate, guarantee or warrant the authenticity of
the request, the requestor's message, or the accuracy of this tracking
update. For tracking results and terms of use, go to fedex.com
<https://www.fedex.com>.   Thank you for your business.