Subject: Transilwrap Sales Rep
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 09:08:43 -0500

Good Morning, Michael!

I received your email via Cari and wanted to touch base with you to 
introduce myself as your new Sale Representative and to forward along my 
contact information for your records.  I know you very recently placed an 
order, but if there are any other projects we can help with, please feel 
free to call or email; I'm more than happy to help!

I look forward to hearing from and working with you soon!  Hope you have a 
wonderful day!

Warm Regards, 

Hello Cari.
You told me the other day that you were no longer our representative and I 
was hoping you could forward me the information of the person that has 
taken our account. If you prefer, you could just have that person call me 
or email their contact info. I appreciate all of the great service you 
have always given me. Good luck with everything in your future. 
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
877-321-4144 X355

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

Jessica DeCola 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4166  

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.