Subject: Re: Copy of check and invoice
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:20:21 -0600

Michael. 

I will put another QT in the system for the 2 rolls that we did not credit 
you.  Which would be 211.68 in total. 

Thank you for letting me know.  I have also Copied Luz on this email so 
you can have her email address also. 

I will be out of the office tomorrow but will be back on Monday. 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117  

Fax: 847-233-0584

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     "Cari McLeod" <[email-masked]>
Date:   12/17/2015 04:10 PM
Subject:        Copy of check and invoice

Hello Cari.
Another invoice was paid today and I have attached a copy of the check and 
the invoice that was paid. I spoke to a lady from your credit department 
earlier though I can't seem to remember her name. I was hoping you could 
just forward the attached information to her. Just so she knows that we 
are making an effort to bring everything current. I paid the one invoice 
that had the credit on it by credit card today as well. That way we could 
get today's order released. However I was thinking we were supposed to be 
credited for all 12 of the rolls since they were shipped to us 
incorrectly. She told me to mention that to you as we would have to agree 
on what the total credit was for. She said we could just apply the credit 
that was issued and add a separate one for the difference. Not sure if she 
spoke to you about that or not. Anyways, I am going to request that the 
other invoices be paid as well so we don't fall too far behind and get in 
the same situation we fell into today with future orders. I appreciate 
your assistance in all this. Let me know if you have any questions or 
concerns.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.