Subject: Fwd: Fw: Credit Application and Quote
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 15:52:05 -0500

Hi Mike,

Can you send them this app? I guess the rest of the order is being help up
until this goes through.

-Joey

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Subject: Fw: Credit Application and Quote
To: [email-masked]

Joey,

At this time your order is still on hold since I have not gotten the credit
application back or do you want me to put the 14 rolls on a credit card.

Please advise.

Sincerely,

*Cari McLeod *
*Inside Sales*
*Transilwrap Company Inc.  *

*Toll Free: 800-745-5802 <800-745-5802> Phone: 847-233-4117 <847-233-4117>
Fax: 847-233-4040 <847-233-4040>*

*Visit our web site*  *www.transilwrap.com* <http://www.transilwrap.com>

*Transilwrap will be closed on Thursday 11/28/2013 and Friday 11/29/2013
for the Thanksgiving Holiday. *
*Please plan accordingly.*

----- Forwarded by Cari McLeod/FP/TWRAP on 12/02/2013 02:34 PM -----

From:        Cari McLeod/FP/TWRAP
To:        [email-masked]
Date:        11/27/2013 02:58 PM
Subject:        Credit Application and Quote
------------------------------

Joey,

Here is the credit application that we discussed and the quote.

.0017  PET/MR  Gloss   20 x 3000    $105.84 /per Roll  shipping 20 rolls
every 2 weeks.  Freight will be included.   3" Core adhesive,  out.

Sincerely,

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that
any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the
recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this EMAIL.