Subject: Re: Laminate needed
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:13:16 -0500

To make sure you have them tomorrow do you want it guaranteed.  I do not 
think it will be to much extra. 

Please let me know. 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117  

Fax: 847-233-0584

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>
Date:   10/24/2016 10:04 AM
Subject:        Re: Laminate needed

Awesome! Much appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 10:52 AM
To: Michael B 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed

They can ship today. 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        <[email-masked]> 
Date:        10/24/2016 09:47 AM 
Subject:        Re: Laminate needed 

Hello Cari. 
I will take all 32 rolls. Will they be able to be shipped out right away 
by chance? 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 10:27 AM 
To: Michael B 
Cc: Jason Blecha 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed 

Dear Michael, 

We have 32 rolls in stock can we send all of them. 

Please advise. 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        "Cari McLeod" <[email-masked]>, "Jason Blecha" <
[email-masked]> 
Date:        10/24/2016 09:15 AM 
Subject:        Laminate needed 

Hello. 
I need to get another 30 rolls of the 3000' x 25", 1.7mil laminate. I am 
hoping we can get that processed today and maybe delivered tomorrow. We 
had work done this weekend and they burned through a lot of laminate. We 
will likely run out tomorrow morning or possibly mid day. 
Please let me know the soonest we can get these sent to us. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.