Subject: Re: 25" Laminate needed
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:07:43 -0600

Mike, 

I have 11 in stock that I can ship tomorrow and the balance will ship on 
Tuesday December  22, 2015 if that will work for you.  I can try to get 
the  11 out today but will need to know right away if that will work for 
you. 

 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117  

Fax: 847-233-0584

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     "Cari McLeod" <[email-masked]>
Date:   12/17/2015 12:09 PM
Subject:        25" Laminate needed

Hello Cari.
I need to get another order placed for the 25" laminate. I want to get 40 
ordered if you have that at one of your locations. If you only have 30, I 
will just take that quantity. Please send me a confirmation and ETA for 
the delivery.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.