Subject: 1.7 PET Thermal Laminating film from Cari McLeod
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 11:00:10 -0600

Dear Mike, 

I just wanted to let you know that I am now at KDXA and would like the
opportunity to quote you on the 1.7 PET Thermal Laminating film. 

 

If you would please let me know when a good time would be to call I would
greatly appreciate it. 

 

Sincerely

Cari McLeod

Sales/Customer Service

<http://nebula.wsimg.com/70089c768a7bb2610963c60f8a9f8829?AccessKeyId=76CE28
659A7A1185FD5D&disposition=0&alloworigin=1> 

Forbes Has Recognized KDX As A World's Most Innovative Company:
<http://www.forbes.com/companies/kangde-xin-composite-material-group>
www.forbes.com/companies/kangde-xin-composite-material-group

Office: 244-875-7625

main: 877-492-9210

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.kdxamerica.com/> www.kdxamerica.com