Subject: Re: Laminate needed
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Jason Blecha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:50:41 -0500

they both should come on Tuesday. 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117  

Fax: 847-233-0584

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>
Cc:     "Jason Blecha" <[email-masked]>
Date:   10/28/2016 11:46 AM
Subject:        Re: Laminate needed

Would we expect to get those Monday or Tuesday?
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 11:28 AM
To: Michael B 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed

Dear Michael, 

We are shipping 30 rolls from RCH on Monday 10/31/16 and  30 rolls from 
FPK  on 10/31/16 

I am sorry I thought I sent this back to you.   

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        <[email-masked]> 
Cc:        "Jason Blecha" <[email-masked]> 
Date:        10/28/2016 09:57 AM 
Subject:        Re: Laminate needed 

Hello. 
I didn't hear back from you on this and wanted to know what the status was 
on this. Please let me know asap. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: Michael B 
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:33 AM 
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: Jason Blecha 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed 

Hello Cari. 
Is it possible to get these Friday? Let me know asap. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:41 PM 
To: Michael B 
Cc: Jason Blecha 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed 

Dear Michael, 

Yes when they went to pull the material they only found 26 rolls.    I 
will put 60 rolls on order for you can you please advise what day you 
would like for those to arrive. 

I am so glad that you did received your material. 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, "Jason Blecha" 
<[email-masked]> 
Date:        10/25/2016 11:24 AM 
Subject:        Re: Laminate needed 

Hello. 
We received our order today but we did only get 26 of the 32 that were 
ordered. Not sure if the inventory number was just off but just wanted to 
make sure we were all on the same page as far as what was actually 
received. Also, I want to get another order started but I will not need it 
sent right out. This time I would like to order 60. I wanted to make sure 
that you had enough as I wasn't sure if you would normally keep that much 
on hand. Let me know if that works for you and doesn't cause any problems 
with that quantity. Hope to hear back soon. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: Michael B 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 1:00 PM 
To: [email-masked] ; Jason Blecha 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed 

If there is a chance that we won't get the delivery and/or we can get it 
earlier in the day, then yes please expedite it. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 11:13 AM 
To: Michael B 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed 

To make sure you have them tomorrow do you want it guaranteed.  I do not 
think it will be to much extra. 

Please let me know. 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        <[email-masked]> 
Date:        10/24/2016 10:04 AM 
Subject:        Re: Laminate needed 

Awesome! Much appreciated! 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 10:52 AM 
To: Michael B 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed 

They can ship today. 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        <[email-masked]> 
Date:        10/24/2016 09:47 AM 
Subject:        Re: Laminate needed 

Hello Cari. 
I will take all 32 rolls. Will they be able to be shipped out right away 
by chance? 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 10:27 AM 
To: Michael B 
Cc: Jason Blecha 
Subject: Re: Laminate needed 

Dear Michael, 

We have 32 rolls in stock can we send all of them. 

Please advise. 

Cari McLeod 
Customer Service Representative 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        "Cari McLeod" <[email-masked]>, "Jason Blecha" <
[email-masked]> 
Date:        10/24/2016 09:15 AM 
Subject:        Laminate needed 

Hello. 
I need to get another 30 rolls of the 3000' x 25", 1.7mil laminate. I am 
hoping we can get that processed today and maybe delivered tomorrow. We 
had work done this weekend and they burned through a lot of laminate. We 
will likely run out tomorrow morning or possibly mid day. 
Please let me know the soonest we can get these sent to us. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.