Subject: Re: Replacement order.
From: [email-masked]
To: "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 12:10:00 -0600

I took a guess at the weight. 

I have requested the call tag so our logistics company will be setting up 
the pick if not today it will be tomorrow.  I will have a bill of lading 
and an RA form to go with the shipment. 

We have 10 rolls in stock of the  25" in our Richmond IN facility we are 
sending those today and I will have a ship date for the balance shortly. 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales
Transilwrap Company Inc.  
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117  

Fax: 847-233-0584

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

Transilwrap will be closed Thursday 11/26/2015 and Friday 11/27/2015 for 
Thanksgiving.
Please plan accordingly.

From:   "Michael B" <[email-masked]>
To:     <[email-masked]>
Date:   11/23/2015 12:03 PM
Subject:        Re: Replacement order.

Unfortunately I do not have any scales that would work for weighing the 
skid. It would be 2 rolls short of the original order had. The pallet is 
40" x 48". Hopefully that is enough info.
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 12:42 PM
To: Michael B 
Subject: Re: Replacement order.

Yes I will make sure that you get credit on the account.  Would you please 
advise  what the weight is and Dims of the skid. 

Sorry about that. 

Thanks 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

Transilwrap will be closed Thursday 11/26/2015 and Friday 11/27/2015 for 
Thanksgiving. 
Please plan accordingly. 

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        <[email-masked]> 
Date:        11/23/2015 11:40 AM 
Subject:        Re: Replacement order. 

Hello Cari. 
We have 10 rolls on 1 skid, that are ready for pick up. If this order has 
already been paid, can you please confirm that we get proper credit on our 
account? Much appreciated! 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 10:36 AM 
To: Michael B 
Subject: Re: Replacement order. 

I will have to set up the return with our logistics company.  How many 
rolls are you returning and are they on skids or  in boxes. 

This will help when I make the arrangements to have these picked up. 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

Transilwrap will be closed Thursday 11/26/2015 and Friday 11/27/2015 for 
Thanksgiving. 
Please plan accordingly. 

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        <[email-masked]> 
Date:        11/23/2015 08:56 AM 
Subject:        Re: Replacement order. 

Hello Cari. 
We received our order but the driver didn't have any paperwork to pick up 
the items that need to be returned. We are limited in space so we need 
those removed asap. Please let me know when those can be picked up. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 5:20 PM 
To: Michael B 
Subject: Re: Replacement order. 

That is okay I was just not sure I got your voicemail so I did not want to 
leave a message.   

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

Transilwrap will be closed Thursday 11/26/2015 and Friday 11/27/2015 for 
Thanksgiving. 
Please plan accordingly. 

From:        "Michael B" <[email-masked]> 
To:        <[email-masked]> 
Date:        11/16/2015 04:19 PM 
Subject:        Re: Replacement order. 

Hello Cari. 
Sorry but I wasn't available when you called. I appreciate the replacement 
order and will let production know. 
Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS 

From: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 5:11 PM 
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Replacement order. 

Good afternoon Mike, 

I have tried to call a couple of times.  I just wanted to let you know 
that your replacement order will be shipping from our Richmond IN facility 
on Wednesday 11/18/15.  I would have left a message but I was not sure I 
was getting your voicemail. 

Sorry about that. 

Sincerely, 

Cari McLeod 
Inside Sales 
Transilwrap Company Inc.   
Toll Free: 800-745-5802 
Phone: 847-233-4117 
Fax: 847-233-0584 

Visit our web site  www.transilwrap.com

Transilwrap will be closed Thursday 11/26/2015 and Friday 11/27/2015 for 
Thanksgiving. 
Please plan accordingly. 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are 
addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please 
note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those 
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

This EMAIL and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you received this EMAIL in error, please discard it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this EMAIL are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this EMAIL and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this EMAIL.